About this administration portal
- Goal of the partner administration is to give our business partners and dealers more management for their end-customers accounts.
- The Portal is currently in testing beta-version release with limited set of features. Development is going to continue.
- Dashboard with general overview
- Possibility of unpairing the Homebase from the user account
- Possibility of "hijacking" the user account, which means to log in the Energomonitor app as him, without knowledge of his password
- List of devices sold/used by the partner
- Sorting of devices list ordered by serial number, “working / not working” device status, feed name, owner's name or expiration date of subscription fee.
- Full-text searching of Homebases by serial number, owner's name or feed name.
- Filtering of Homebases by “working / not working” device status or by “valid/expired” subscription status.
- Status of device (working / not working), based on the provisioning server boot or check up (see the column “status”):
- A green checkmark means that Homebase has connected to our provisioning server before less than 2 hours.
- Red mark means that Homebase has not connected to our provisioning server for more than 2 hours.
- No sign means that Homebase has never connected to our provisioning server.
- End-user's e-mail contact and username for the device
- Date of expiration of application subscription
- Possibility to extend application subscription for device (for single user or by batch for more users at once)
- ID of the device feed
- Type of hardware and firmware of device, with the last firmware update date
- Number of available partners credits
Usage of credits:
- Credits, bought from Energomonitor, can be used by partner for extension of application subscription for concrete device.
- One credit is equal to the value of 1 year of application usage for one user.
Contact person for partner admin portal: